Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cool lamps

I have a mild obsession with lamps, which means there will be a lot more lamp posts in the future of this blog. As long as creative minds are out there coming up with fresh, new designs every day, my hunger will only keep growing. Here are my latest finds:

This Spun table lamp with aluminum shade is designed by Jonah Takagi.






Our next lovely is a Foscarini Coco table lamp designed by Aldo Cibic. Ah, that metallic red is calling me. You can check it out at utilitydesign.co.uk.


The next one is by Diesel with Foscarini, called Perf  table lamp. You can have a looksee at madeindesign.co.uk. 

And last, but not least, I have for you a floor lamp by Eggdesigns.co.za. The inspiration for this Rosette floor lamp was, as one might guess, old-fashioned swimming caps. So adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment