Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gilt, ideeli, hautelook, Onekingslane, Ruelala

I may have mentioned before that I am a huge bargain hunter.  And it always gives me delight to share bargain finds with others. For years now I have been a member of many discount sites such as Gilt, ideeli, Ruelala, Hautelook, Onekingslane. Maybe most of you already have heard of them. I bought so many things from those sites over the years, from shoes to home decor items to kitchen tools  at %70-%90 discounts.

Each site has daily sales dedicated to all kinds of designers, from unknown, small-scale designers who may not even have a shop in your town to high-end ones that you normally can not afford. And whatever your taste or style is, it is practically guaranteed that if you check these sites every single day, you will eventually come across things that you like and they will certainly be cheaper than what you can find elsewhere.  I mean  paying $25 for an item that retails at $350 is just thrilling. For example, today on ideeli's red sale (which gives even more discounts on already discounted items) there were coats at $15 which retailed for $260.

I know I may sound like an advertisement, but, truly, I am just only happy to be sharing any money saving way I know of  with people.

Most of these sites need invites to join, so the links I will give you below will provide those invites. All you need to do is sign up for free.

ideeli invite
ruelala invite
gilt invite
hautelook invite
OneKingsLane invite


 Some of the things I have bought from those sites in the past 2 months are:

No comments:

Post a Comment