Friday, March 11, 2011

ibride Trays and Furniture. Highly recommended!

I saw these ibride trays (which make absolutely wonderful wall hangings) online last year, and I am beating myself up for not buying one at that time, because this month I found out that most US online sites have sold out this brand or carry very few items, so the link I will give you at the end of the post is from a UK site which ships to USA, in case you can not wait for the US sites to get these marvelous pieces of art back in stock. They are quirky, and the color palettes are really nice.



 Ibride has not stopped with just trays, but also ventured into furniture design such as bookshelves and tables. Here are two examples of their quirky creations.





Link: Shop for ibride products here

No comments:

Post a Comment