Thursday, March 17, 2011

My current unicahome.com crushes

I really enjoy browsing the pages of unicahome. One of my many favourites on that site is this armchair. I don't usually care for black leather chairs, but this design won me over. It is Monster chair by Marcel Wander.

This armchair and sofa by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Established & sons which you can also find here at unicahome.com are just too beautiful and inspiring. They sure are expensive but it is free to dream and drool.

And  this peacock armchair by Cappellini is so very cool and resembles so many things in an inventive way. I do wonder though how dusty it would get inside each of those accordion-like crumpled sheets of felt. 

And lastly, they have sale on fast vases by Rosenthal. I already had my share of decor purchases for the month; otherwise I would be getting them. But I do want to eventually buy them one day. The idea and execution are so very interesting. They would give dynamics to a clean-minimalist decor, and I can make them work with my not-so-minimalist-because-I-fall-in-love-with-a-lot-more-things-than-a-handful-items  home decor.







No comments:

Post a Comment