Friday, March 11, 2011

Suzani upholstered furniture such as Bokja chairs & how you can DIY it.

I like suzani pillows and furniture upholstered with suzani fabrics. Design duo Bokja have shown to do a marvelous job with that. You can see pictures of their work below, but as some of you may know, their furniture pieces are veeeery expensive. In that case it may be a D.I.Y project for you in the waiting. You can buy an arm chair at a flea market or second-hand store or IKEA; make sure you really love the skeleton and structure of it, then you can get suzani fabrics from sites like this, and have the chair upholstered. You will save TONS of money and achieve as great a look. I have not done this myself but sometime in the future I intend to.
By the way, you can follow my blog with bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm for some reason only half the post can be seen. I tried reloading but still same.

    clomid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. But I don't have a problem with loading this post. Could it be that your server was being slow at the time? Can you try again at another time? If others are experiencing the same problem, please drop a comment here and let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete