Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daily decor finds

I am so giddy over these new finds.

Check out these wonderful and colorful drawers, tables and chairs by Seletti.


And this bookcase by Seletti is particularly creative.
These white porcelain bowl and vases look instantly interesting with that pop of color on them.
This whimsical lamp by Mathieu Challières is lovely. In the description on The Conran Shop's page, it says it has "faux" birds. Faux...No kidding.

These balloon dogs are terribly cute (and of course, it is no balloon. It is the resin bookend version of artist Jeff Koons' "balloon dog" sculpture. It would work as a great decor piece on any shelf).

These faceted geo planters at Sprout Home  break the mold of generic terracotta pots.

 These apothecary jars would go with any style. You can check them out at Heliotropehome.
And this one with robin egg soaps by Gianna Rose Atelier are great decor for the bathroom (I think I may buy this)....By the way, if you like my blog, please follow me by clicking on the "follow me" button on the top right hand side. I appreciate your  interest immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment