Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lovely shoes

I want to make a shoes post today. I have always loved wedges, and this summer there were so many to choose from. My favourite has always been the jute ones, because it is such a raw material  that it makes the sandal look so natural and organic.

I don't normally wear heels, but high wedges are no problem to walk in. Like this woven jute one by BCBGMaxAzria:
I also love these sandals by Jil Sander. They are a mix of a Birkenstock and color-block wedges. And I have always loved the gray/silver-yellow color combination:
And one of my favourite brands due to the high-quality leather and other materials they use, is Sigerson Morrison, especially their Belle collections. This one with these colorful, beautiful ribbon lace-ups are great flats. They come as wedges too, but I got the beige suede flat ones (it had lots of colors from the ribbons but also was very summery because of the beige suede),  as soon as they went on sale for half the retail price. Here is the red one, and below is a picture of the beige suede one on my foot.


No comments:

Post a Comment