Monday, April 11, 2011

Home Decorators Collection

Normally I would not have anything to buy from a site like homedecorators, because it is mainly traditional decor, which I don't much care for. But they also have non-traditional little gems here and there, such as some industrial pieces, and the prices are affordable. So, definitely worth checking out.

Here are a few I like from that site:

And I actually own a cabinet that I got on this site that is in the same Asian style as the media stands below. I don't think they carry that cabinet anymore, so I can't pull a picture of the cabinet from their site.


I like the print and colors on this chair.

OK, this chest and small cabinet are technically traditional, but I like the bird drawings and the antiquey look so much that I would absolutely consider buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment